World's Most Expensive Cars:
1. Bugatti Veyron Super Sports $2,400,000. This is by far the
most expensive street legal car available on the market today
(the base Veyron costs $1,700,000). It is the fastest accelerating
car reaching 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. It is also the fastest street legal
car when tested again on July 10, 2010 with the 2010 Super Sport
Version reaching a top speed of 267 mph. When competing against
the Bugatti Veyron, you better be prepared!
2. Pagani Zonda Clinque Roadster $1,850,000. One of the most exotic cars
out there is one of the most expensive. It can go from 0-60 in 3.4 seconds
with a top speed of 217 mph.
|Pagani Zonda Clinque Roadster|
3. Lamborghini Reventon $1,600,000. The most powerful and the most
expensive Lamborghini ever built is the third on the list. It takes 3.3 seconds
to reach 60 mph and it has a top speed of 211 mph. Its rarity (limited to 20)
and slick design are the reasons why it is so expensive and costly to own.
3. Koenigsegg Agera R $1,600,000. The Agera R can burn 0-60 in 2.8
seconds, reaching a maximum speed of 260 mph. It has the parts to reach
270 mph, but the supercar is electronically capped at 235 mph. With the
completion of certain paperwork, the company will unlock the speed limit
for one occasion.
4. McLaren F1 $970,000. In 1994, the McLaren F1 was the fastest and
most expensive car. Even though it was built 15 years ago, it has an
unbelievable top speed of 240 mph and reaching 60 mph in 3.2 seconds.
Even today, the McLaren F1 is still top on the list and outperforms many
5. Ferrari Enzo $670,000. The most popular supercar ever built. The
Enzo has a top speed of 217 mph and reaching 60 mph in 3.4 seconds.
Only 400 units were produced and it is currently being sold for over
$1,000,000 at auctions.
6. Pagani Zonda C12 F $667,321. Produced by a small independent
company in Italy, the Pagani Zonda C12 F is the 6th most expensive
car in the world. It promises to delivery a top speed of 215 mph+
and it can reach 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.
7. SSC Ultimate Aero $654,400. Don't let the price tag fool you, the
7th most expensive car is actually the 3rd fastest street legal car in the
world with a top speed of 257 mph+ and reaching 0-60 in 2.7 seconds.
This baby cost less than half as much as the Bugatti Veyron, yet has
enough power to compete against the most expensive car. It is estimated
that only 25 of this exact model will ever be produced.
8. Ascari A10 $650,000. This badboy can reach a tested top speed of
215 mph, zooming 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. The British car company plans
to assemple 50 of these supercars in their factory in Banbury, England.
9. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo $555,000. The first true American production
certified supercar, this cowboy is also rank 4th for the fastest car in the world.
It has a top speed of 248 mph+ and it can reach 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.
If you are a true American patriot, you can be proud to show off this car.
10. Koenigsegg CCX $545,568. Swedish made, the Koenigsegg is fighting
hard to become the fastest car in the world. Currently, it is the 5th fastest
car in the world with a top speed of 245 mph+, the car manufacture
Koenigsegg has just released the Koenigsegg Agera R to compete against
the Bugatti Veyron. The company is a tough contender and will continue
to try and produce the fastest car in the world. Good luck with that!